Friday 4 February 2011

Stylish Blogger Award......

 

The lovely Jana of Stories Of the Secret Garden blog has done me the honour of bestowing upon me the Stylish Blogger Award....



Jana's striking creations at Helmitarha Etsy
 

I humbly accept, thank her  profusely and must in turn disclose 7 things about me:


Not in the right order: 1.Jennie Harbour is one of my all-time favourite illustrators. 2.Purple is my favourite colour. 3.But so is green. 4.Flowers make me happy. 5.Brooches are my favourite accessory at the moment .6.Marilyn Monroe fascinates me. 7.Trees are one of my all-time favourite things.
         Borrowed pictures in mosaic: 2.Beauty by ciaobellaphotography. 6.Cinderella by Jennie Harbour. 8.I Love Fall by lori411
 

I must also award the Stylish Blogger to other blogs of my choosing. Which I do gladly.
And here are 5 of the wonderful blogs on my blog list :

Myrtle And Eunice blog images

OneFlewOver blog images

Vanessa Speaks


VanessaSpeaks blog images

 
StarryBlueSky blog images





Fairchild Street Photography blog images



Click any blog to view. They're all worth visiting.
As are all the blogs in my blog list.


For those who got an award, this is what you're supposed to do:
This is how it works - you have to:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you;
- share 7 things about yourself;
- Pay it forward to 15 bloogers you like (but 3, 5 or any number is ok!);
- Contact those bloggers about the award.

I don't make the rules...Just passing them on....

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And thank you so much for the award love.

    Hope you have a great weekend x Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! :D It's recognistion that really cheers a blogger. (:

    Also, thank you so much for listing me! (blushes)

    Was wondering where your e-mail is so that I can send you my mailing address? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scanned through your profile and every corner of your blog, couldn't find it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, you're more than welcome! I love going through your blog and seeing those beautiful images you post!

    Vanessa, the same goes for you!
    And I'll get the contact info fixed as soon as I can. So check in again later please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, I've come over all blushing and coy-like! Very sweet of you indeedy - THANK YOU for the very lovely mention. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...