Thursday 27 October 2011

My Creative Space - Golden Flowers

These are my latest organza flowers, and I'm really excited about them....



The deep golden colour of the flower is actualy the result of quite a few layers of different colours -in both organza and tulle.




The pairing of it with the black leaves and purple thread was just a happy accident.





Perhaps I was influenced by the Halloween frenzy going on around me...




In any case, I'll definately be making more of these.






For more Creative Spaces just hop along to Our Creative Spaces, Annemarie'sCrochetBlog,


10 comments:

  1. They are very beautiful and look luxurious!
    via EBT
    have a great day!
    Duni

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they are reminding me of Halloween too! I love the contrast of gold-black, you should make more they look fabulous :-)
    aleka

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! They look very fallish and so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great color combo! I love seeing your new creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely amazing - I really like them :) Happy weekend sweetie,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful, the little pop of purple works great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are totally wonderful and capture the beauty of autumn in such a gorgeous way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Those are stunning! Love them!

    evie @ brown paper packages

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...