Tuesday 17 June 2014

Natural Flower Dyeing

While browsing through Pinterest the other day, a bunch of images showing flower-dyed fabric caught my attention. This has been on my to-do list for a while, but as that list is pretty much endless, I have yet to make a dent in it and have yet to try flower-dyeing fabric.
I was so captivated by these images and their promise that I started a new Pinterest board with all kinds of natural dyeing techniques and methods.


milesoflightprints blog

 Above you can see just one of the many inspirational photos that piqued my interest.

milesoflightprints blog

Click on any photo to go to the link.
You will find more natural dyeing methods and techniques in my Dyeing Pinterest board.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...