Thursday 2 October 2014

Woodland Pine Crown


 I've been making some gold hair wreaths in a somewhat festive mood.
I don't know which came first, the mood or the hair crowns, but I'm enjoying both...

 Fairytale Flower Pine Cone Crown
Fairytale Flower Pine Cone Crown

They are the latest in a series of gold leaf crowns and hair clips, each with a different assortment of forest pines and/or berries.
(You may have seen thisthis or this.)

FairytaleFlower Gilden Cone Wreath

I would love to see these being worn by bridesmaids in a woodland wedding.
No two of these are identical. Each one is unique. 
So each bridemaid would have her very own version of the same crown.

Fairytale Flower Woodland Crown

But I confess, I'd love to see them worn as a festive holiday headdress too...


Linked to:

14 comments:

  1. So cute. These would be great for a little fairy party! Thanks for sharing at the Show Me Saturday link party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lindsay!
    I'd love to see them on little girls too! They would look magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! Come share at our link party http://www.carissamiss.com/2014/10/outside-box-no-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invitation, Carissa.
      I'd be glad to.

      Delete
  4. I got your submission for my other blog DETAILS. This is beautiful and I'll add it to the gallery shortly. You can submit anything creative to DETAILS. That blog is all about inspiration and pretty things. I just love to showcase all the wonderful creativity. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn
      Thank you so much!
      You know how I love your blog(s)! I'm always honoured to be in them....

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful crown at the Say G’Day Linky Party. Wouldn't it make a pretty wreath as well! I Love it!

    I’ve just shared your post on Pinterest/Twitter/Facebook.

    Best wishes for a wonderful Wednesday!
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natasha!
      A wonderful Wednesday to you too!

      Delete
  6. This is so beautiful! May make them for my flower girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would look amazing! Little girls in pretty dresses and golden woodland crowns will look just like woodland fairies!

      Delete
  7. I adore them! I would wear them, just because!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Corrina!
      I agree with you.
      Who needs an excuse to wear a whimsical woodland crown?

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. You are never, ever too old to wear pretty golden crowns.....

      Delete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...