Monday 18 May 2015

TP Menagerie

 Have you seen the incredible toilet paper roll crafts out there? I'm continuously amazed at how versatile this recyclable little tube of cardboard can be and how resourceful crafters are!


I collect them maniacally on my Kids Crafts pinterest board and I've got loads of them that I want to try. They range from the simplest to the most sophisticated.


These are some of the creatures made, with the help of little hands, so far, and added to our expanding menagerie. 


(I'm afraid I could't find the links to the penguin, but here are the links to the flying carp and the smirky bat.)


The others that were not available for the photo shoot will be corralled eventually and shared in another post.

Linked to:

4 comments:

  1. yperoxa! το πρωτο το λατρεψα :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic web site. Plenty of useful info here.
    I'm sending it to a few buddies ans additionally sharing
    in delicious. And naturally, thanks on your sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciation to my father whoo stated tto me regarding this web site,
    this blog iss in fact awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...